Date listed 26/07/1963
Date amended 20/01/1998
Nat Grid ref. 28754 17985
In the centre of the village, on a slight rise above the High Street. Church stands in a roughly circular churchyard surrounded by rubble wall with wrought iron gates to South and East.
Nave and chancel probably C13-C14 with tower and South porch late medieval. Restored by Pritchard 1871. Successor to earlier church to St. Cewydd at Llangewydd to North, now ruined. In 1180, buy bupropion online William Earl of Gloucester granted land to William Lageles [family name incorporated into Council pendant on Chain of Office].
Listed Grade 1 as a medieval church with fabric including timber roofs mainly intact: group value with Churchyard Cross and Cliff Cottage.
David Revd.C M, Some notes on the Church of St David, 1958
Newman J, Glamorgan, Buildings of Wales series, 1995 p369.