On the East edge of the village, side on to the main thoroughfare.
Built 1831. Adjoining schoolroom and house added later. Complex now used as a small independent school and interior of chapel thus converted.
Listed as an example of a well preserved C19 chapel; group value with The Oystercatcher Public House and Village Farm House.
Newman J, Glamorgan, Buildings of Wales series, 1995 p 370
Laleston Tithe Map 1842.