Date listed 29/01/1998
Nat Grid ref 28750 17983
Opposite West end of Church of St David and on a rise from High Street.
History: Main house probably C18 with cottage addition right C19. First edition OS map appears to show it as Vicarage and tithe apportionment 1842 as in ownership of parish officers. Donated for community use by Sarah Anne Blandy Trust 1910 and continues thus. Restored 1975-82.
Listed for group value with Church of St David and the Churchyard Cross as a mainly unaltered C18 frontage in a prominent position in the village.
Laleston Tithe Map 1842
Ordnance Survey Map, first edition, 1:2500, 1885.